We’re excited that you’ve decided to integrate a game on Miniclip.com. On this page you should find all the information you need to do so successfully. The process has six key steps:
1. Integration: We have streamlined the integration process, which is fully documented in the locations below.
2. Test plan: Once the game has been integrated, we will run through the test plan to ensure that everything is working as it should. Please review this document so that you know what we will be checking for. Generally, it covers:
- MMO-specific checks e.g. registration, login, connection
- Online safety
- COPPA checks (more on this below)
- General gameplay e.g. loading, menus, UI, etc
3. Metadata: In order to populate the game page on Miniclip.com, we will need the information requested in the form below. Please complete via the Google Docs link:
Miniclip Affiliate Partner Game Integration Form
4. Assets: Art assets needed to represent and promote the game on the Miniclip website. Please send completed assets to Jamie Cason for review and approval.
- Icons x2
- Banner/push ads x6
- Takeover skin (if agreed)
For full details of the assets needed for the main Miniclip.com site: https://docs.miniclip.com/affiliate-partner-game-integration/affiliate-partner-asset-guidelines-main-site/
5. COPPA compliance: As the main Miniclip website is considered a child-targeted site, we must adhere to COPPA compliance guidelines for our US audience. COPPA is a data protection law aimed at preventing the collection of data for under-13s. Miniclip requires its partners to follow COPPA guidelines so please review the following document.
6. Reporting: You’ll need to set up a report facility in order for Miniclip to track key performance metrics during the promotion of your game. Please discuss this requirement with your primary contact.